FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
HOW WILL I RECEIVE PAYMENT FOR MY SOLD ITEMS?
Payments are processed through Bank Transfer.
2.5% will be deducted from the value to cover bank charges.
WHAT ARE YOUR PAYMENT METHODS?
As a sustainable business with a conscious effort toward minimizing our carbon footprint, we do not accept cash.
AMUSED provides options in our payment options for our clients’ convenience: Credit Card (CC), Mada and Tamara (Saudi Arabia only).
In certain cases, for payments made via Credit Card, we might get in touch with you to request for additional personal documents, such as a passport copy or ID card, in order to confirm your order. This is required to verify the identity of the buyer, and protect the cardholder against any possibility of fraudulent payments.
The full amount must be received by us for the order to be confirmed. Charges (payment and refund) are the responsibility of the buyers.
In case an item is unavailable and you have already placed your order, we will provide a full refund within 14 working days.
HOW DO I RESERVE AN ITEM?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to support you in reserving your AMUSED piece.
How it works:
- Pay non-refundable 50% of the value of the order (or more) to reserve
- Complete second payment within 60 days.
- Your purchase will be shipped to you after the final payment is complete.
Note: 50% cancellation fee of the purchase price for all Shop on reserve items that are cancelled, returned (if applicable), or not paid in full before the 60th day.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
You may initiate a return request in the event that you do not feel the condition of your purchase matches that advertised. Please contact our customer experience team at email@example.com within 3 days of receiving the item.The client will be responsible for arranging the return. Once the item is received by us and approved for refund. This is processed to the same method of payment. This includes only the cost of the item and does not include any customs duties, shipping fees or bank charges that may need to be paid separately. Items must be received by us in the same condition as when shipped with all tags intact.
Please note the following have ‘no return policy’:
Final sale items
Items picked from location
This is to be determined by the delivery service at checkout. All orders ship within 3 working days. Once your order is ready for shipping, you will receive an e-mail with tracking information.
Amused preferred shipping partner is DHL to ensure that your special pieces arrive to you in a safe and timely manner
The consignment period is 365 days. To withdraw any items prior you will be charged an amount of 500 SAR per item. After the consignment period is over, you may request a withdrawal of your unsold items with no costs.
WHICH ITEMS CAN BE REJECTED?
- Counterfeits/Questionable Authenticity
- Severely damaged
- Majorly discoloured/faded
- Missing parts (chain, zip, buckle, embellishment etc.)
- Missing hallmarks
- Bad odour/hygiene
- Security tags attached
- Fast Fashion
SELL AN ITEM
- Why are you still holding on to that item! Selling it has never been easier!
- Please submit your item(s) via the item submission form on our Website. It can be found here
- You will receive a quotation within 3-5 business days.
- Once you approve the quotation, we will arrange a collection with you, if you are in Jeddah. When we receive your item(s) in-house we will authenticate, professionally photograph and post them to our website. The process typically takes around 20 business days.
- For sellers outside KSA, the shipping arrangement/charges are to be borne by the seller.
- If you are in Riyadh or the GCC, please arrange to send your item(s) to us.
- Package your item(s) securely and ship to:
- Elysee Tower
- 6433 King Abdulaziz Branch Rd,
- Al Basateen
- Jeddah 23719