Coco Chanel was a true visionary and feminist, breaking all the rules and creating a new design standard.
She designed pieces that allowed women to feel comfortable while still looking elegant, freeing them from the restrictive and impractical fashion that were customary during her time
This piece is over 20 years old and features 24k gold hardware, and is still in perfect condition.
This is the holy grail of vintage finds. A super-rare must-have for any handbag collector.
Exterior Material: Quilted Leather
Size: Length- 21cm, Height- 22cm, Width- 9cm
Includes: Authenticity Card
- Scratch on the outer front pocket
- Mark on the left side of the bag
- Scratches on the inner flap
- Small mark on the leather knot fastening of the bag
- Scratch on the left inner upper leather
- Mark on the upper inner right leather
- Scratches on the inner bottom leather
- Light scratch on the bottom
- Light scratches on the metal chain